Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Our First Picnic



Izzy eating her lunch.



She picked a piece of grass, then handed it to me and said, "Mama!"


Today, Izzy and I decided that we would go to the park and have a picnic. Lunch was great... Izzy thought it was so funny that we were sitting on a blanket and eating outside. We had a great time and I can see us doing this again really soon!!

After we ate our lunch we headed over to the new playground. I was kind of disappointed... there was not much for Izzy to play with. A few more months and she will LOVE it there. Guess we will just have to wait.

She is still having sleeping problems... still sleeping in our bed. Tonight, I rocked her for about 30 minutes... she was sound asleep. The second I put her in her bed, she woke up screaming. She is now asleep on the floor in the living room. Not sure what is going on... we are thinking that maybe she doesn't like being so low in the crib. We thought we might go ahead and convert her bed. Why not? She doesn't sleep in it anyway, haha.






What a great girl she is....
she can sleep wherever she wants!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I absolutely love the picnic pictures of Izzy. How adorable! Hopefully, Olivia and I can join you sometime soon.