Friday, August 1, 2008

Abilene, Here I come!

This morning I met my mom in Hillsboro to hand off belly (that is what Don and I call Izzy). We met at Sonic and she saw the play ground and had to climb up it. She did really good. Then mom and I had a diet coke and they were on their way. She was not worried at all. After all, mom and dad had belly's favorite Praise Baby DVD going and she just looked at me and waved bye, bye.

I have talked to my mom and dad several times today and I could hear Izzy in the background talking and having a ball. I was worried that Izzy would be a little upset when her cousin Maddie never showed up but so far, so good. I know that Izzy is wishing that Maddie was there. For those of you that don't know, Maddie is my brother (Andy) and sister-in-law (Veronica) little girl. She is almost 2 1/2. They have been transferred to Green River, WY. It is very hard on all of us. It has been many, many years that my family has all lived in ONE state and we were enjoying it so much! It will be fun to go and see them in Wyoming and I know we will go every chance we get. I also can't wait for next summer... I hope Maddie can come spend a week with us, and of course Izzy will have to go spend a week there!!

Have fun belly and we will see you on Sunday... We Love You!
(have fun mom and dad... hope you get some sleep)



Izzy watching her DVD and enjoying some cold water!


My mom, can you see Izzy in the back?


There they go...


This is Maddie and Izzy on July 4th in Abilene


Izzy and Maddie in Izzy's hideout!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

You are one of the few blogs that I can get to tonight. Ryan and I think it's a problem with sitemeter because all of the blogs with sitemeter seem to be down.

Anyway, hope you guys are enjoying a night to yourselves. I'm sure Izzy is having a blast.

Jodi said...

Why is it that we always come up with weird nicknames for our children? Ryan and I call Olivia 'lumpkins.'

Unknown said...

Hey there Shelley,,
You know if ya ever need a babysitter and Grandma Sailing or your mom are not available, Savannah and I would love to help ya out!! Izzy is such a cutie. She's so smart, and sooo sweet...
Talk to ya soon,,
Gina

Kim said...

It sure was fun to catch up on your blog after we got home. I hope that you and Don got a chance to do something fun while Izzy was vacationing!