Wednesday, August 20, 2008

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY BELLY!!

Isabelle Ann Sailing
Born August 20th, 2007
12:07 pm





The first time I held Izzy.



First time Daddy held Izzy.



A very proud Daddy.



Grandma Sailing



Papa, Izzy and Maddie.



Ma with Izzy.




Grandpa Sailing



I actually found a picture of my brother, Andy. He is always working... we miss you!



Izzy getting ready to go Birthday shopping with Mommy.



Baby Georgia? Georgia is my mom... we think she looks like her!



I planned to take her to Baskin Robbins, just like my mom did with me.... she didn't make it.



Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Izzy....



This is MESSY!



I am officially ONE!



All clean and ready for another year!



Don't forget to watch me on T.V.

Izzy and I had a great day! We went to Jazzercise and she played with 3 other kids, then we had lunch, napped, and went shopping and made it home just in time to have dinner with Daddy and celebrate her birthday! We love you Belly Button!

*Happy Birthday to Austin tomorrow! Austin lives in Las Vegas, NV-Hope you have a great day Shanan... you will be with him soon*

2 comments:

Shanan said...

Ahhh my little baby! They are growing up much too quickly!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday, Izzy! Shelly, you look so beautiful in that picture in the hospital! How wonderful that you could do this amazing thing called give birth and then look that good too!
Laura