Saturday, August 16, 2008

It was a PURRR-FECT Party....


What a wonderful day!
Thank you to everyone... you all made today so special for Izzy and for me and Don. We all had a blast. Izzy LOVES all of her gifts. After everyone left, she played with everything and she is already fast asleep in bed. Izzy is a very incredible little girl and we look forward to all of the parties to come!

I know that we have some more pictures to post... they will be coming soon.
Thank you to everyone... it was truly a PURRR-FECT Party!




Zoey and Abbey on top of the cake. Izzy had a ball of yarn cake!



I am the Queen cat, see my crown?



My cousin Maddie-she was handing out party hats.


I love the grass...



Look... a Zoey and Abbey cat!



We are waiting for Olivia!



There she is...



Thanks for all of my presents!



I love all of this attention... keep singing!



Really? I can do this? OK!



Look what I did!



Here we are playing the freeze game!



Me and my mom and dad



Four generations...
me, my mom, ma and great-grandma Betty



My Grandma's and Grandpa's



Great Aunt and Great Uncle Jackson, Aunt Jodi, Aunt Veronica, Uncle Ryan, cousins Maddie and Olivia and my Great-Great Aunt Mary. My poor Uncle Andy is already in Wyoming working... we miss you!


Thanks for my presents Great-Great Aunt Mary and Great-Grandma Betty!


4 comments:

Jodi said...

It was a great party. Izzy, I hope you got everything that you wanted. You are a very special little girl!

Veronica Murray said...

We had such a good time. Thanks for the yummies treats and for sharing your toys!!! Uncle Andy says hi and he really wished he had been there:( WE LOVE YOU

Kim said...

The pictures are purr-fect Izzy! I hope that you had a w"one"derful birthday. I love the picture on your Aunt Jodi's blog of you and your mom and dad with frosting all over. Too cute! Have a great time today playing with all of your new toys.

Shanan said...

She looks like she had a ball! I will miss Austin's birthday but i am flying out for Labor Day. I am excited to see him. He has changed so much in 8 months!!