Friday, August 15, 2008

Tomorrow is the big day....



Well....
Tomorrow is the BIG day for Izzy. Her first birthday party. I can't believe that we are celebrating her birthday already. The year seemed to go by really fast now looking back. Of course there were the days and nights that we thought we would never make it... there were very hard times, very sad times, very happy times, and they all made a year that we will never forget. I am very emotional tonight for many reasons and I just want to thank our family for putting up with us along this journey with our little Izzy!!

Her birthday is not until Wednesday, so I have my blogs all ready and planned to recap on everything that happened right before we started getting Dizzy from Izzy!!

I love you Don... I love you Izzy... we make a GREAT family!!


2 comments:

Kim said...

Have a great party tomorrow Miss Izzy. I hope you get everything that you want and tons of stuff that you didn't know that you did.

P.S. Don't eat too much cake and ice cream, because mom and dad will never get you to bed!

Kerry said...

Happy Birthday Izzy!!! What a big day for your family. I hope you all have a great time at the party. Hope to see you all soon!