Sunday, August 17, 2008

On this date last year...

I thought that I would re-cap all of the events leading up to Izzy's arrival starting today....

On August 17th we had an appointment with our Dr. at 10:00am. We went to the Dr. with hopes that she would tell us it would be anytime... Don and I had figured that Izzy would be born on the 17th. NOPE... our Dr. told us that we needed to schedule the induction... and she scheduled it for September 3rd. That was bad, bad news. I had no idea how I was going to make it that much longer. I was HUGE and uncomfortable.

Then Don and I decided to go to lunch. I remember I was on the phone with my mom, crying of course! We pulled up to Buffalo Wild Wings and Don wanted me to hurry so we would beat the lunch rush... I of course cried more and cried all through lunch.

We then went to Target to buy some larger shirts.. if I had to wait longer, I needed some larger shirts to cover my huge belly. Of course, nothing fit right so I cried and we went home.... I laid on the couch the rest of the day and night....

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Good thing you didn't have to wait to be induced. . .then, Olivia would be older than Izzy. It's odd enough having them only be a week apart. :)