Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sweet Dreams



Dreaming of fun times with my cousins...

What a couple of busy days....

Friday, Izzy and I went up to Abilene for the day. It was the last time that we will see Maddie and Veronica for awhile. We are hoping that we will see them around the Holidays.... The last time Maddie and Veronica spent the night with us, the day they left Veronica and I cried and cried.. we even made the girls cry! I am going to miss them so much.... we had a great time. The girls love each other so much. Maddie even told me and Izzy "I love you!" That didn't make it any easier to say goodbye.

My parents are helping Veronica and Maddie drive to Wyoming tomorrow... I hope you all have a safe trip and I already miss you so much! As our new favorite song says, "I love you in the morning and in the afternoon, I love you in the evening, and underneath the moon!" See you VERY soon!!

Saturday, was Olivia's 1st Birthday party. What a party it was!! There were giraffes everywhere. Olivia LOVED her cake.. and we all had so much fun. She is such a cute little thing... I have never seen a baby smile and laugh as much as she does... she is such a silly little girl and she always brings a smile to my face. We love you and wish you the best FIRST birthday!!

Tomorrow, we are going to be as lazy as possible...

Good Night!





Me and Maddie Moo



Just playing on Ma and Papa's bed...



Oh my... look at all that frosting!



ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh.......

2 comments:

Kim said...

It looks like she had some great dreams. Love the picture!

Veronica Murray said...

That top pic is awesome, we miss you guys already!!!