Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sleepless Nights


Izzy acting like a cat. She climbed up there and sat there like the cats do! My mom tells me that my brother did the same thing... he would even meow.

We are pretty tired around here... Izzy has decided that she doesn't like to sleep alone in her bed, so Mommy gives in and puts her in bed with us! OOOPS!! I never thought that I would do that but it makes things so much easier, and I get sleep that way!

When we first had Izzy, I had "where is the baby" dreams. I would actually act them out. I would yell and pull the covers off the bed looking for her. Not anymore. Now, when she is in bed with us I feel so much better knowing she is there and that she is OK.

I know that it is just a phase and we will ALL get through it. I wish everyone a good night and sleep tight!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Shelley...... UGH! I thought we talked about this... :)

Jodi said...

Izzy,

I had a great time with you today. I will have to come over to play again soon.

Love,
Olivia