Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lazy, Lazy, Lazy

Well, I have been incredibly lazy! I can't believe how fast the week went. I had an ear infection last week and didn't feel like writing anything... plus we decided to be strong parents and let Izzy cry herself to sleep. The first night was horrible... she has the hang of it now, and so do we. I finished reading a book about it and they say that is the thing to do, otherwise you will have them in your bed for a very long time. I still rock her to sleep and then when I put her in her bed she wakes up and starts crying. I then give her a hug and kiss and tell how much I love her. Then I shut the door and within minutes she is sleeping again.

I also want to say Happy Late Birthday to little Olivia. I can't believe that you are already one, you are an AMAZING little girl and we love you soooooo much. We will be thinking of you, mommy, and daddy tomorrow and we know that everything will be OK and we can't wait until the next time we see you....

Don and I finally got a DVR and he recorded the new 90201 for me... so, I just finished watching it... I don't think it is something that I will stop everything to watch again. It just was not as good as the first time around...even the Peach Pit is fancy and not the same. Oh Well, it was worth a shot. I still have THE HILLS. Never miss it... in fact I watch it twice!!





They said I look like Elton John?
Do you see it?



Pretty in Pink.
Check out my heels!

4 comments:

Stacie said...

She is VERY pretty in pink! Love these pictures of Miss Izzy.

Have a great daay!

Kerry said...

Get that girl a piano, stat! Izzy John. Has a nice ring to it don't you think? She's adorable. Sorry to hear about your ear infection. Yuck.

Oh and I'm jealous. I didn't learn to walk in heels until about two years ago. :-)

Kim said...

She is a cutie as always...not that we expected anything different. Sorry to hear about your ear infection. Being sick when your a mom really stinks! Sounds like you are making progress on getting Miss Izzy to sleep in her own bed. It is tough to break habits, but it is worth it in the end. Good luck!

don said...

Hey everyone! After babysitting Izzy today for several hours, I just have to remind everyone what an amazing girl Izzy is! I've always said "Izzy doesn't play....she learns!" Izzygirl is destined for great things! We believe there is no limit to what she will accomplish! What an amazing over-achiever! Go Isabelle!!!

Grandpa and Grandma Sailing