Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What an evening...

Well, I didn't make it this morning. I didn't even set the alarm, OOOPS!

Today, Izzy and I went to her playgroup. We saw a bunch of her old friends. They all had a great time. They played, and took toys from each other, they all had to taste everything also... just thinking of the germs they all passed makes me sick and worry what she will come down with.

Izzy did make a new friend today. He was really cute. He followed Izzy everywhere she went. When Izzy would go down the slide he was right behind her. Izzy finally tried getting away and he hugged her from behind and gave Izzy.... Her First Kiss. Right there in front of his mom and me!! YIKES! They can't do that yet....

I ended up going to Jazzercise tonight. I wish I would have had a camera when I drove up to the house. Izzy and Don were both sitting in the window seat in our room looking out. It was so cute. They both waved at me. When I got in, Don told me Izzy had an accident. She had shut one of her fingers in the drawer. She showed me which one and I kissed it better. I then had to kiss all 10 fingers over and over. She really couldn't remember which finger it was. Izzy also had a hard time going potty... it was awful. She ended up using her big girl potty to go. My poor baby... That was probably TMI, but I thought I would share anyway.

Hope everyone had an OK day today. I am off to bed. We have a busy few days ahead of us.



Inspector Izzy



Wait.. I need shoes for my hands!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Detective Izzy is on the case. Now you know who to call when the remote is MIA again!

Jodi said...

Those pictures are just too cute. Love them!

Kerry said...

Exercise at 5:30 in the morning? You're crazy!! I'm not capable of remembering my name at 5:30 in the morning let alone be coordinated enough to exercise. :-)

Love the pictures of Izzy. I'm glad you enjoyed your lunch together! How cute. I'm hungry and that cheeseburger and fries sound awesome!

Unknown said...

Izzy could not be any cuter. She is so sweet. Even her sad faces at work the other day were cute. I can't wait till she'll let us play with her!!
Have a great day!!!
Gina

Murray Family said...

thanks for the visit today izzy. ma and papa had a great time with you and mommy and dada. love the shoes. love you ma and papa