Friday, September 19, 2008

phew....



Veronica, Maddie and Andy in Wyoming!

My brother and sister-in-law (Andy and Veronica.. or Maddie's mom and dad) closed on their house today. What a relief that is for them. I know that things will calm down and start feeling like home for you now. Also, since you own your home... maybe you can have some visitors???

Not much to say tonight... I am going to go watch a movie and can't wait for tomorrow... see you in a few hours mom and dad!!

Good Night... have a great weekend everyone!



She loves it!



I remember when I would make Maddie show me her food...
Veronica would say, "You just wait, I am going to teach Izzy that!"
You are a GREAT teacher Aunt V!



Izzy, Tapioca pudding and Dora slippers.
These slippers are huge... but she loves them!

2 comments:

Veronica Murray said...

We can have visitors anytime they can make it!!!! Izzy looks so cute in those slippers. Dora is Maddie's fave. She has a jacket and earmuffs to match this fall. We miss you guys, and thanks for the vidoes.

Murray Family said...

had a fun time in hillsboro with iz and you. enjoyed your visit .izzy is tooooo much fun. and a good shopper too. and a good eater love them hotdogs 111love you. ma and papa