Thursday, September 18, 2008

Koda Dog



Last night my friend Hillary called to let us know that her dog, Koda, fell down the stairs. Koda is a great dog and a great friend to Hillary. He is a Great Dane and weighs over 150 lbs. He is also very gentle and loving.

While we were visiting Hillary and her family... Izzy took to Koda. She really enjoyed hanging out with him and just watching him.

I hope that he starts feeling better soon... I know that he probably hurts really bad. He was diagnosed with a nerve disorder and that is why he probably took his tumble... Hang in there ole' boy... give him a hug for us!


2 comments:

Kim said...

I have always loved Great Danes. In fact, if we ever get another dog, that is what I want. The name has aready been chosen...Winchester.

Hillary said...

Hey there... Well, Koda had a good day today.. He rested in the shade under the trampoline while I attached the deck steps. Now my sweet boy doesn't have to jump up on the deck or jump down to get to the yard. He seems a little better every day and cousin Gretchin came over to give him his shot since I didn't do so well yesterday... Those shots really do make him have to potty a lot.. UUGH! We will keep praying for a strong recovery for Koda and hope he will get to play with Miss Shelley and Izzy again soon... love ya