Thursday, September 25, 2008

We did it....

Today, Izzy and I stopped back by the gymnastics academy.... we decided to sign up! It sounds like so much fun and my little Izzy has so much energy, I think that she will love it. However, I thought she would love ponies too.... It is a mom and tot class so I will be able to learn things and we can practice at home. That should help us get through the cold months! We start next Wednesday... I think that we may have to go shopping and get some new sweat suits... daddy just looked at us funny when we told him. Poor Daddy!

Anyway, we took Izzy to the park tonight. Izzy and her dad climbed a small hill... then Izzy fell down the hill.

Not much else going on... think I will go ahead and go to bed. I have been going to exercise at 5:30 am this past week... I didn't realize how much I had missed that class and the ladies in it. They are having a sip-n-see on Monday and Izzy is one of the babies everyone wants to see! It really made me feel good and welcomed... Thanks... we can't wait!



Before the tumble..



Izzy in the space ship!

1 comment:

Murray Family said...

look out gym here izzy comes!!!!! have fun love you ma and papa