Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday again?

I just can't believe how fast time is flying. I remember being young and it seemed like time went by so slow... I know people always say that time flies after having kids, I just didn't think that it would be going by this fast.

Izzy has always been an active little girl, but it seems like this past week she has really become a little girl that wants to learn how everything works. She has been playing and actually trying to run... it is nice cause she is making herself really tired at night.

Izzy has finally graduated to eating "real" food. She LOVES it! Saturday afternoon she ate Chicken Pot Pie, and tonight she had meatloaf, mashed potatoes and broccoli. Of course, she had some other Gerber food and I am still giving her a couple of bottles a day... can't let her grow up that fast. I can't believe that my baby wants to be such a big girl already....

Oh, Happy Grandparents Day to all of you Grandma's and Grandpa's... You are all so special and we love you so much!!!

Here are pictures of Izzy's grandma's and grandpa's!!!



Papa and Izzy



Great-Grandma Maxine



Grandma Sailing



Ma



Grandpa Sailing



Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Jackson



Great-Grandma Betty

2 comments:

Veronica Murray said...

Aw, those pictures bring back memories. I miss you guys. Maddie made a video of her room, check out your email in box. Love ya.

Murray Family said...

thanks for the grandparent-day photos. izzy makes us all look good. silly babies to iz. see ya fri. ma & papa