Monday, September 15, 2008

My day of fun...

Today Izzy had three very special visitors! She really enjoys when people come over and see her and let her show off all of toys! Thank you for the visits today... we really enjoyed it!

Also, I want to thank Deanna for bringing us dinner, it was so yummy and thanks for making the trip down from Abilene. We can't wait to do it again!!

Izzy went to bed early tonight and I am sure that she is dreaming about her first day of school tomorrow... I know that I am excited... I hope she is also!

Enjoy the pictures of our day....




Izzy and her friend Ruven. Kimery is Ruven's mom...
I can't believe I didn't get a picture of her!



Deanna and Izzy



Izzy and Ruven...
they wanted to go down to Toy Land!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Have fun at school tomorrow Miss Izzy. I can't believe that you are already in the 1 year old class! Kaleb took your spot in the infant class. Is Ruven going to be in your class again? If you see Katie tomorrow, wave really big...she would love to see you.

Veronica Murray said...

Hey, I am glad to see Miss Deanna came to town. Its looks like you had fun. By the way Maddie says you look very pretty in your dance outfit! Hope you have a fun night. Love you!