Sunday, September 21, 2008

Busy Izzy...

What a weekend... I can't believe that it is already over... I REALLY can't believe that it is 8:10 and Izzy is sound asleep.

Yesterday, Izzy and I went to Hillsboro and met my mom and dad for the craft fair. We were so excited to go! We missed it the past two years... and nothing was going to keep us away this year. We had a great time and believe it or not... we didn't even spend all of our money.

After the craft fair, we had lunch at Sonic. Izzy danced and played in my mom and dad's car while watching a movie and enjoying her first hot dog. She loved it! We then went up to Abilene to see Grandma Betty and hang out with Ma and Papa. Don had to work the night before so he was home resting...

Today, we went to Izzy's friend Ruven's FIRST Birthday Party! We had a blast. All of the kids played in the sand and water and had a ball. I don't think Izzy has ever been so dirty... she had a great time. Thanks for inviting us...Happy Birthday Ruven... see you next week!

Have a good week!!!




Papa and Izzy... at the craft fair



My mom (Georgia) reading the newspaper...
OH NO...
she made the headlines!!



Last month my dad's dog, Lucy, took herself for a walk!
She didn't make it far... she went to doggy jail and my parents
had to bail her out! My mom gasped when she saw they put her
age in the paper!!



Izzy and Ruven











What a CUTE couple... Love your hats!

3 comments:

Murray Family said...

a mudpie birthday party!!!! how fun! looks like izzy was making a mud cake for ruven.yum? thier hats are adorable. as is the iz and her bff ruven.love ya ma and papa

Veronica Murray said...

Looks like she you had fun Izzy, how was the mud pie? Maddie says she wants a slice of that pie. Miss you, Love you!

Kim said...

Can't wait to ride ponies with you tomorrow! Kaleb and Aidan