Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Lunch Date....

Today, Izzy and I decided to go to lunch... Just the two of us! We had so much fun. We went to Shorty Smalls. Izzy had the grilled cheese with green beans and I had a big juicy cheeseburger and fries. She was such a good girl. She ate half of the sandwich and almost ALL of her green beans. I told our waitress that it was our first lunch together(just the two of us)at a restaurant... she told her manager and they came and took a picture of Izzy and emailed it to us. They were so nice... and they loved Izzy. The first green bean Izzy had, she tasted it and said, "mmmmmmmm." She then handed me a piece and said, "mama!" She is so funny.

Good day here....I have been taking Izzy to Jazzercise with me and she loves it there... but I am going to try and start going to Jazzercise at 5:30 am again. Izzy has her playgroup that starts again tomorrow and of course school starts next Tuesday for her, so I really need to go in the morning. It has been nice sleeping in until 7:30, I guess summer is over for us!! Wish me luck... Good Night!



Izzy at Shorty Smalls. Notice the duck? This is the top to her diaper duck... She was without him for about 5 weeks or so... now if she can not see him, she screams!!! He joined us for lunch!







Izzy Shoehands....
She would rather wear her shoes on her hands....

1 comment:

Veronica Murray said...

Izzy is such a big girl, having a girls lunch and all. She is such a good eater. We miss you guys. All the way to the dam today she told us that we were going to Izzy's house. Maybe soon.