Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Independence, KS... Here we come!

Yesterday, Izzy and I got up and headed out for Independence, Ks.

We finally made it down to see baby Lyric and Jamie. She is such a precious little girl. She just loves to look around at the world. I could have held her ALL day. Izzy did well with her. She knew that she could look and point but she had to keep her hands to herself. She sure loves little babies.

We also saw Julie and Drake, Linda and Lucas, Shauna, and Pam. It was a great trip. I am so glad we got to see everyone... can't wait until next time!




Jamie, Linda, Julie and me. This was taken almost three years ago...



This is us now!
Look what can happen in three years.
I am so happy to have met these ladies... you are all three
such wonderful friends. Thank you for all the great times in the past, and I know
that the future holds many more wonderful times together. I had a great day... Thanks!!



Baby Lyric and Baby Lucas



Izzy and Drake. Julie and I caught them holding
hands a couple of times!
They do look cute together!!



Me and the kiddos minus Lyric.
She was napping.

1 comment:

Shanan said...

hey now don't let her be cheating on Austin lol they are all so sweet!