Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Late Halloween!


For some reason I can not get anything to work for this post! So, this is the best that I can do!!!
ENJOY!

This is Izzy at gymnastics. She was not having a good day!











She did enjoy climbing in the tunnel. They had a Haunted House.. she did not like it.
















We went to Grandma Pat's work and did a little Trick - Or -Treating. That bucket was filled to the top.






We then went to Reflection Ridge Retirement Home... we did more Trick - or - Treating.
This was during story time... Izzy ran across the stage!



Izzy and Ru. They really enjoyed the stairs.



Who wants a Kiss??



Happy Birthday Great-Grandma Betty!
Izzy made her a litter box cake. Do you see the 78?



What a beautiful witch!



Happy Halloween!



We didn't do it!



Don and the girls reading Goodnight Goon!





Izzy and Maddie wearing Papa's shoes.
I love you Maddie... see you next time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shelley,
I love the pictures of Izzy dressed for halloween. She is such a doll!!
I don't know that I'm a scrapbook queen, but I do love to do it. Yep, I have a cricut. I have the cricut expression. I love it. It does so much. You can borrow it and play to see if ya like it before ya buy one.
Talk to ya soon..
Love ya,
gina