Saturday, November 29, 2008

The First Annual....

Sleep Under The Christmas Tree Night!!



We all got into our Christmas Jammies and were so excited. As you can see, Isabelle was not a very happy girl tonight. She is now asleep in her bed and we are hoping that our 2nd annual sleep under the Christmas Tree night will be better!

Here are a few pictures from our Thanksgiving....








Izzy made place cards for everyone!



Grandma Pat picking out pictures of Izzy



Ma G and Izzy



Great Grandma Betty



Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Jackson with Uncle Terry and Aunt Cheryl




Izzy with her Grandpas!

Thank you to Kim, Kerry and Jodi for the award and tagging me. I promise tomorrow during naptime I will complete my task!!!
Good Night!!

2 comments:

Veronica Murray said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Veronica Murray said...

love the place cards, Izzy!!! You did a great job and you looked so beautiful. I really wish we could have been there but I know we will see eachother soon. Are you ready for Santa?