Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My first day of....

gymnastics was GREAT! I learned a lot of new things. I did my first somersault, walked and crawled on a balance beam, and even ran across a trampoline into a pit of foam blocks.



After we left, my mom took me to McDonald's for a cheeseburger and a toy. I ate the whole thing minus the bun and fries. I like to substitute fruit for fries and that way my mom can have my fries!

While I was eating I got a surprise in the mail from my Ma and Papa. Some Halloween stuff and my first sticker book. I can't wait to work on it while my mom and dad are not looking... I think some stickers will look great on the wall. Thanks for my presents....



I then took a THREE hour nap. Mom should have started me in gymnastics a long time ago.



Please mom... put me in my bed!!

Hopefully next week we can get some action photos....
Good night!



1 comment:

Kim said...

Looks like she had a great day! Gymnastics...McDonald's...a surprise present...and best of all a nap...life couldn't get any better than that!