Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Anniversary....



Well, it is 3 in the morning and I am just sitting here wishing I could go back to sleep. Poor little Izzy woke up and her teeth were really hurting. She is now back in bed-thank goodness for Tylenol and warm milk.

I thought that I would share a few of my favorite pictures from the wedding. We had a really beautiful wedding, reception, and a wonderful breakfast at my parents the next morning. It was everything that I had ever dreamed of. I can't believe that it has been two years.

Since the day we met, I have always felt like I have known you my whole life... thank you for everything that you have given me. "You are my everything!" I love you!





5 comments:

Veronica Murray said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you get a chance to celebrate. (Even if it is just sleeping!)

don said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to my favorite son and favorite daughter-in-law! Has it been TWO years already?? When I think back to when Pat and I were newlyweds, we sometimes had to figure out who the "boss" WAS......I don't know if you guys have had to figure that out or not....but I certainly know who the "boss" is now......IZZY! And what a wonderful "boss" she is!!!

I am certainly the proudest Dad and Father-in-Law and Grandpa in the world! Life is GOOD!! Congratulations you two....I mean, three!

Murray Family said...

happy anniversary shelley and don. can't believe its been two years and one child ago already. life is good.love izzys hat and long gown. she looks like the ladies at bridge club! too fun!!!!love you

Stacie said...

Happy Anniversary!

Hope your special day was wonderful!