Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ron Potts....

Not sure if we have any readers left... I am a terrible blogger! But, I think I will keep it going to help me remember things that happen. Izzy and I stay so busy that I don't always get a chance to write things down and it seems like my memory is going also.

Today started off pretty good. Izzy and I woke up and we felt pretty good. I was icky all day yesterday with another sinus infection, went to the Dr. got some medicine and feel better today. My mom called early this morning with very sad news. Ron Potts passed away. The Potts family and Murray family have been friends for many, many years. Back in January we were saddened by the news that their oldest son Jeff, passed away, and now 4 months later Ron.

I remember one time, mom, me, Susan and Ron Potts were having lunch at Burger King. I was probably 4?? Anyway, he was picking on me like he always did and I told him to look under the table... when he did I was giving him the bird. Funny thing is, I still remember the look on his face. He was a very talented man and loved trains (he had a great collection, every time I watch Stuart Little it reminds me of Ron's trains) and I know he was a great friend to my mom and dad. Please be thinking of the Potts family and my family as my parents will be leaving in the morning for Grand Junction.

He will be missed greatly... here is a picture of Ron and Susan at my wedding and Ron and I dancing!




No comments: