Monday, May 4, 2009

pictures, pictures and MORE pictures...



After three years at our house...
I finally convinced Don that we needed new toilet seats.
Thank you!


Izzy and I had a yummy treat...

We also had lunch at Great Harvest Bread Co.
It is sooooo good!


Pictures of Izzy and her friends at the beginning
of the school year... my how they have all grown!


All the kids on the last day of school!

Izzy and her teacher, Miss Jana.


Izzy loves to slide... so she tried out her slide in her tub.


WHEEEE!

Izzy was calling her Papa to let him know we were on our way.

She tried to sleep in my mom and dad's cat bed.

Izzy and Lucy (my parents' dog)

She even rode in the ELEMENT! This is Grandpa Sailing's car!

reading a story to Abbey.

....this is why Izzy needs to take naps. She was out at 8:00 tonight!

Good night.

No comments: