Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My little Izzy...

I believe that Izzy has officially hit her terrible two fits. I know it is about 6 months early, but I don't know how else to explain it.

Today, we went to Jazzercise and she was having so much fun she didn't want to leave. However, we had to go to gymnastics. After fighting with her for 15 minutes to put her in her car seat, we decided to go home and have lunch. I fixed her lunch and turned to get my lunch and when I turned back around her lunch was all over the floor. But, when I look at her cute little face and her silly little smile, I remember that she is just being a toddler and you are only a toddler once so she might as well enjoy it!

Thought that I would share that I passed my audition Friday night! I am now an aerobics instructor... NEVER in a million years would I have thought that would come out of my mouth... Thanks to everyone (especially Don) that have put up with JAZZERCISE talk for the past few months...I am hoping that I stop acting out Jazzercise routines in my sleep so that Don can get some rest! I teach my first full class tomorrow at 4:30, wish me luck!

Enough about that, here is what everyone wants to see... pictures of Izzy!





2 comments:

Kim said...

She's such a cutie! Congrats on Jazzercise! I have been meaning to ask you all week how auditions went.

Ryan said...

Good Luck!!