Sunday, February 15, 2009



Happy LATE Valentine's Day!



Izzy at Gymnastics. Hopefully, we will get to go on Wednesday.



Little Sports Night at Izzy's school. We saw Shea at the very end of the night... I was so bummed we didn't see her earlier. It was funny cause I kept hearing my name... I could not imagine who knew me... I would have loved to have let Izzy play with her. She is an awesome girl.... it was great to see you.... next time we will get pictures!



Daddy and Izzy taking a break!



Izzy doing the bunny hop?


Izzy, Ruven and the football players.



Izzy and I went to the zoo last week. We fed the giraffes. They have very LONG tongues.

Izzy had a couple of visitors. Her cousins came to visit the Little People Town.



Maddie


Olivia


Izzy at the zoo. She LOVES gorilla's. We spent about an hour there. Which is really fine cause it is an indoor exhibit and very nice. Plus not many people were there!! They were very active and Izzy had a blast. She will pound her chest and say "ooh, ooh, ooh!" Very cute.

2 comments:

Veronica Murray said...

I can't believe those gorillas!!! I am glad you guys are able to get outside and enjoy a little bit of warmer weather. Hopefully Izzy can show Maddie her zoo next month. Stay cute!

Jodi said...

Too cute! So sorry that we couldn't join you that day.