Friday, January 16, 2009

WSU Halftime show

Well, I have decided to go back to work... well, if you can call getting paid to work out work. I have been doing Jazzercise for around five years and have always loved it and thought it was a fun work out. A few months ago I was approached by the owner of the facility that I belong to , asking if I would be interested in being an instructor. What a joke... Me? No way! I would have to pass a movement screening first, so I thought... hey why not give it a shot... if you pass, it will make you feel good about yourself.. figuring there would be a small chance that I would pass. Sure enough I passed. After going back and forth for a few weeks I decided that I would go for it... if I am going to work out, might as well make a little spending money for us. I have been training since December for workshop in Oklahoma City. I get to spend a weekend there... the agenda came last night. YIKES... I don't know if I can Jazzercise for THREE days. Anyway, Friday when we get there we have an audition.... hopefully, I will pass. That way I won't have to turn around and come home all in one day. Keep your fingers crossed!

The video is our halftime performance last night at WSU. It was a lot of fun... I CAN NOT believe how young those college kids look. I felt very old sitting there... then when I had to go down in front of them... AHHHHHH. It was great, I had a ball~Enjoy and don't laugh too hard!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Good luck with your try out! I know that you will do awesome. Your half time show looked like lots of fun. I do think that the guy that walked across the screen needed some Jazzercise himself! LOL!!

Veronica Murray said...

You did great!!!! The cheerleaders' halftime shows aren't even that long, you guys are in great shape! Keep up the good work, its really paying off.