Thursday, January 29, 2009

Have Fun


Izzy and her sunglasses. They got broken today, but I found her another pair.



Working on the computer. (Please don't look at the curtains. They are going away, they don't look right, but I have not had a chance to find what I want and I am NOT putting the blinds back up.)

Today, Izzy and I went to Hillsboro to meet her Mama G and Papa. She is going to spend a couple of nights with them. I am sure that she will have a great time... actually, when I talked to her earlier she was so busy that she really didn't say much and she really didn't care that I was on the phone. She did learn something new today.... she learned what a bunny says?!? I can't wait to see it in person when she gets home. I didn't know bunnies said anything but my mom and dad say they do and taught Izzy.

Anyway, it was a busy afternoon. I met Jodi for lunch and had a great time. We were able to talk about all kinds of things and not get interrupted by one of the girls... thanks and can't wait for the next time. I took a great picture of Jodi spinning the birthday wheel but she didn't want me to post it.... I should ask for votes and if we get a couple that say yes, I will ask her again=0

Tonight, Don took me out on a date... it has been almost three years since the day we met. We have had a busy three years haven't we? He wouldn't tell me where he was taking me. It was kind of scary when he started to head west on K-96 into the middle of no where. When we passed the last known road.... I started to get really nervous. He took me to the Carriage crossing in Yoder. We have heard about it and have talked about going there, but we have never taken the time. It was sooooooo good. We ate so much that we came home and fell asleep. Thank you... what a great surprise.

3 comments:

Laura said...

I vote post the picture of Jodi.
Laura

Veronica Murray said...

How was Yoder? We always talked about it too but never went! Good luck this weekend!!!!!

Kim said...

I'm voting for the picture too! Come on Jodi!!!!!