Thursday, July 31, 2008

Our Thursdays

When I first moved to Wichita, I worked part-time for Jamie Goodwin (yep, she not only found me a husband, but she also employed me). Jamie was transferred to Independence, Ks a few months before Izzy was born. I have now found a job... if you can call it a job. I work for ONE hour every Thursday... yes, ONE hour/week. I babysit at Jazzercise. Basically, it is a play date for Izzy and I get free Jazzercise for doing it. It is a great deal. But, that is not the best part about Thursdays.....

The best thing that happens every Thursday is Grandma Pat brings me lunch and she plays with Izzy. Thank you Pat, we love it and look forward to it every week. We can't wait for the day that you will have to go to McDonald's and bring two Happy Meals (one for Izzy and one for Olivia) and a couple of value meals for Jodi and me!

Well, I am off to pack some clothes for Izzy. She is making a trip to Abilene for a couple of nights! She is going to stay with Ma and Papa (my mom and dad) and come home Sunday. I would like to say that we will enjoy our time alone, but I know that we will both miss Izzy! Plus, I will be busy getting ready to host a baby shower for Jamie on Sunday! I want it to be perfect for her so I have a lot to work on. Thanks mom and dad for taking Izzy, I know that she will have fun!!



Izzy and Grandma Pat


Enjoying the sun (for 5 minutes)


ZAP!

3 comments:

don said...

What a great way to start the day.....looking at a picture of Izzy barefoot in the grass! Warm sun and a cool hat....life is good!
Grandpa Sailing

Hillary said...

That has got to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen... I wont comment on Buffalo Bills Days!!! :)

Hillary said...

I just love looking at her hair.. I had to come back to look another time... She is so cute!
Only 12 more days until we see you again..... YIPPIE!!