Thursday, July 23, 2009

It has been long enough...


Izzy has named this creature... "douche" Don't ask, we don't know!!



Look what the girls did to their house?


Izzy and I got caught sneaking frosting off my cake.


The three of us...


Izzy and Olivia


Izzy, Gus and I were so tired. I think we went to sleep at 8:30!


Pizza for my birthday dinner.


Water day at Izzy's school.


Gus and his big bone at my parents. Yes, he went with us.


Izzy and dad watching, Cars.


Happy Bday Grandpa Don.





Cowboy/girl day at school.


I am not sure what they were doing. They like to go in the room and shut the door... I believe they are talking about boys!

Uncle Donnie spraying Olivia.


DADDY!!!



Izzy and Gus.

First day of school.

Gus hanging with the big dogs.


Happy Birthday, Grandma Pat.


Izzy at Jacob's house for a cookout.

So much has happened since my last post. I don't really know where to even start. There have been three birthday's and we have taken many, many pictures... so, instead of me writing a bunch of stuff.... here are the past few weeks in pictures! ENJOY!

I have a story about my dad... no pictures but a good story. I will tell it later. I am getting tired. He gave us a good scare, but he is doing really good and back to his old self! Love you dad...

1 comment:

Veronica Murray said...

I love her in the sailor dress, she looks like shirley temple! Maddie love douche, she says he is on Sesame street